Due to distractions, I wasn’t going to write anything tonight, but I couldn’t help myself. Sometimes a situation or a person with a narcissistic personality disorder warrants a post to be born. In this case, it would be the latter.
To celebrate my anniversary I posted Jodie Foster inspired me. It seems that one of the spouse-no-mores, (you know) was very troubled by my words.
YOUR VERSION OF REALITY:
- You claim to have found the link to this off one of our Facebook pages (1st fucking lie).
- You said you only knew about the blog because one of the kids reads it (2nd fucking lie).
- You said the post was about you (3rd fucking lie or 1st delusion).
- You claim that everyone is reading my blog (2nd delusion). Can you make that happen?
- Then, you called me demented (4th fucking lie, 3rd delusion and a total ignorance for vocabulary).
- I rarely link one of these posts to a personal Facebook account. Believe it or not, this blog isn’t for everyone. AND….I didn’t link this one. Besides, we’re not FB friends with you! I do however have a lovely blog about my beautiful son if you want to
stalkvisit that one: A Dose of Justice.
- The kids know they aren’t allowed to read this blog. I have total faith in them. IF……. I’m wrong, then having one be a deceitful sneaky person, should concern you more than my adult blog.
- Seriously? The post was about myself and my amazing husband, who I have rocking sex with all the time. Do you need me to repeat anything? Sorry, but you didn’t even make the highlight reel. A little full of ourselves, are we?
- I have it on good authority that half of Brazil is not quite aware of my blog. You got your facts wrong.
- So let’s address the demented comment. Shall we??!!?? I think you need the definition of the word.
(bing.com · Bing Dictionary)
[ di méntəd ]
- entirely irrational: completely unreasonable or lacking any sense of the consequences of actions taken
- affected with dementia: affected by the loss of intellectual functions that is associated with dementia
WHAT I THINK IS DEMENTED:
- To lie so naturally, you can’t recognize the truth anymore.
- To use manipulation (guilt, threats, fear, anger) with a child/children to feel superior.
- To suggest your spouse-no-more has something sexually wrong with them because they didn’t want to touch you anymore. HINT: It’s called sexual attraction.
- To pretend you didn’t break your wedding vows over and over again, use physical force in the relationship, and degrade your spouse-no-more with every word and action.
- To act like everything bad you did, your spouse-no-more actually did when telling “stories”.
- To believe that anyone with “real” self-esteem, who isn’t socially, emotionally and physically constipated, is DEMENTED.
- LASTLY…….To view my blog. Did you really think you would like it? HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!!!!