Here I am, 42 years old with a 20 month old. When he’s 18, I’ll be……well…….old. My energy is not what it once. SO…..I was thinking about those teen moms.
- You have something interesting to post on Facebook.
- You get to go shopping for more clothes.
- Easy to lose weight and get girlie figure back.
- If parents willing
- room and board (you and child)
- continue education
- free child care
- can pass the buck
- Lot’s of energy to play with your child.
- You will be super stoked to get your license and won’t care you have to drive them around.
- You can help them with schoolwork since they won’t be far behind.
- Someone close in age to hang with (you will still embarrass them).
- Pretty much gone when you are 35 or so……
Hmmmmmmm? I’d say those girls were onto something, but let’s face it…….they only thing they were onto was a guy’s unwrapped noodle. I wonder if the money saved in condoms was less than the child support? Hmmmmmmmmm? Yep! Dumbass Mistake!