SO….I took a look at my blog calendar and realized I’ve only posted four times this month. What a slackass I am?
I would love to tell you that I’ve been:
- going to amazing places
- meeting with amazing people
- engaging in amazing conversations
- writing amazing “non-blog” material
- participating in amazing experiences
- been exposed to amazing creative talent
I can tell you these things are true if you like smoke blown up your ass. AND….If you are one of those rare people, who has such a fetish, please keep it to yourself. I just can’t get on board with that freakish behavior.
I have been to some amazing places this month.
- YMCA: I have been to the local YMCA to get my ass handed to me in Kickboxing and some 30 minute cardio class. A little warning…..If an exercise class is only 30 minutes long, than it will be the worst thing you’ve ever experienced. AND…The more bubbly the instructor, the more evil they are.
- Washington D.C: I chaperoned (yes….stop choking on your laughter) a 5th grade field trip. I’m pretty sure they gave me the kids, who couldn’t get any worse, including Thing 1 and Thing 2. My son was stalked and hunted down by a squirrel during lunch in the Mall area and I had a bird shit on me. It was quite delightful.
- Urgent Care: Thing 2 had strep, so Cowboy, The Cute One and myself, got checked out. The Cute One and I survived, yet another household sickness.
I met some amazing people this month.
- No one: I’ve got nothing.
I engaged in amazing conversations.
- Debate with my son: Thing 1 commented that I have never worked or done anything. I, in my maturity, begin to debate/discuss/tell my son about jobs I’ve had and things I’ve accomplished before becoming a stay-at-home-mom. At first, he didn’t believe me, then he said I was just bragging and thought I was perfect. How dare he say I thought I was perfect. I know I am.
- Discussion with friend: It was said, that some people think breast-feeding solves everything. Well, I suggested everyone with problems sucks on some milk-filled boobs, so they can get their shit together. If it’s that magical and powerful, why not.
I wrote amazing “non-blog” material.
- Poem: It was not amazing, but I did write one for an E-Magazine someone started up.
- List: I wrote a grocery list and amazingly, I left stuff off..
I participated in amazing experiences.
- Not one to speak of.
I was exposed to amazing creative talent.
- Myself: I slept with myself every night. That was amazing.
SO……There it is. I’ve done nothing much. I have been uninteresting and creatively lazy. I think I am pre-menopausal. Can that happen?