It’s gone nowhere people. It’s still here, but Lorre (that’s me….duh!) has been on a vacation of sorts. There’s been no real traveling, outside of a 30 mile radius, but I have been on the go mentally, physically and of course, my mouth is always running.
How I’ve been spending my time:
I’ve spent more time with the kids, which has annoyed the crap out of them in many ways. You see, more time, means more checking of the homework. More checking of the homework, means more redoing of the homework.
Per the request of my daughter: The kids will be referred to as Thing 1 (older son), Thing 2 (step-son, 2nd oldest), Thing 3 (diva daughter) and The Cute One (baby boy). My hubby is Cowboy.
I’ve kept the “Things” active. More chores. More chores. Also, more trips to the YMCA. I don’t accept the new norm in America about children’s weight.
I’ve worked with “The Cute One” on his therapy and trying to get him to say “momma” if it kills me.
- There’s been some waxing going on and I don’t mean the vehicles. Ouch! Pain is not my friend.
- I’ve been disgusted with American Idol and decided to not waste my time watching it. That has actually saved time.
- Furniture has moved from room to room because that’s what I do from time to time. I do it a lot.
- I’ve been working out, but I still don’t know how much I’ve lost. I haven’t weighed myself since January 22nd. The good news is: I can wear the jeans I wore in January and they are loose with no “muffin top”. The better news is: I can now wear a size smaller with a “muffin top”, but who cares. I can get them over my thighs and zip those pants.
- I’ve tried to write things totally unrelated to this blog. Yes. I’ve cheated on you. Sorry!
- Change of weather changes my mood, which makes me want to change more things in the house. I’m getting ready to spend some time painting.
So….I’m sorry that I’ve stepped away, but I guess it will happen from time to time. I will post when I post. I may go an hour or a week, but I’ll get here eventually and I will also get to your blog.