I can’t resist. I heard some people talking about the magic and mystery of conception. Now…I’m not going to get into a religious, spiritual or physiological discussion here. I do have some theories though. Bear with me. This can get complicated.
How did this happen? Someone:
- got laid
- had sexual intercourse
- made love
The true mystery is not how this happened, but why this happened.
Why did this happen?
- Too embarrassed to buy condoms.
- Took your pill, but thought that meant vitamins or Ecstasy.
- For a moment, you thought having a kid in highschool would be cool, like having a miniature dog in your purse.
- Hell….you can’t even remember who.
- Because __(fill in drink of choice)__
- Someone double dogged dared you
- You wanted kids. BORING!
- Tax deduction. SMART!
- Child Labor at Home. SMARTER!
- To save a relationship. With kids? Wow, did you take a wrong turn.
- You weren’t thinking.
- Your religion tells you to procreate….a lot. This is great for you, because you also say God will provide. I don’t have sex to procreate, I guess that’s why my husband has to work.
- Someone said you’d make a crappy parent. Proving em’ wrong are we? How’s that working out?
- Everyone else was doing it.
I hope I was able to shed some light on some of the mystery, at least for one person out there. I can’t promise great, life-changing or factual results, but I’ll be happy to help with any further mysteries you bring to my attention.
Just in case: This is for humor purposes only and not intended to hurt anyone.