After I completed my award post last night, fellow blogger mj monaghan was working on a similar post about the awards he has received. Much to my surprise, he awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award. I want to thank him for the recognition and I would like to defer to my earlier postings (because I’m a lazy cheater, as previously established) to fulfill these requirements. I just exhausted my brain on this, which is quite easy to do nowadays.
If you want to read some “secret squirrel” stuff about me: Truth or Dare: Award Phase III
Here are a few more tasty or non-tasty tidbits:
- Years ago, I was an aide in the special education department in my county, a substitute teacher and a homebound instructor. I know what you’re thinking, but I assure you, I was checked out first.
- My hubby and I named our youngest after another man. This is a man we met on our honeymoon. No. He wasn’t part of some twisted relationship. We met him and his wife at the resort. He told my hubby that we would probably have a baby to add to our new blended family, just like him and his wife. My hubby said: “No way. If we do have a child and the baby is a boy, we will name him after you”. Thank goodness his name wasn’t Herman or Buford. I apologize to any Herman or Buford out there.
- My friends are teaching me how to can and I’m super excited about that. Yes. I am teachable and yes, I actually have some friends.
- I’m not a one trick pony. I am naturally sarcastic and I love the crazy smack talk in this blog. BUT….I also write songs, poems, stories, essays and screenplays. Not everything is full of sarcasm and humor, but I do favor those.
- If I have to choose between doing what is right or what is socially acceptable at the time (good manners), I will choose doing (fighting for) what is right.
If you want to see who I gave the award to: Slackass has entered the building: Awards Final Phase IV