- Is the glass 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Who cares. Halfway won’t get you anywhere in either direction. Fill it up or pour it out.
- Look for your smile now. The longer you wait…it will be harder and harder to find.
- Most advice is given by people when they have been drinking. If you wouldn’t take a ride home from them……why would you listen to their “wisdom”?
- Once you look towards others for all the answers….. you have clearly forgotten the questions.
- If you always need to be the driver, make sure everyone in your life wants to be a passenger. Otherwise….prepare for the worst road trip ever.
- Don’t be alarmed if your kid says he/she wants to grow up to be a drug dealer. In this day and age, I think it’s slang for doctor.
- WARNING: Busybodies are at risk for suffocation. Continually wrapping yourself up in other people’s lives will cause irrevocable harm. This may also cause you to be a pain in the ass and suffer from diarrhea of the mouth.
- There are modern-day vampires. Some people just suck the life out of you.
- If someone says you need them to be happy, then that’s your first clue that you don’t.
- Judging without knowing isn’t just a sign of ignorance, it’s a sign of fear.
- You can’t run other people’s lives without putting yours on hold…..autopilot at best.
- Life is not complicated. You are too simple!
- If you can’t stand the cold. Light a damn fire.
- You will never be able to stand alone if you always have to be surrounded by others.
- If you can’t make your own decisions, then you aren’t really a grownup.
- Stick with the free milk. If you buy the cow, you have to take care of it.
8 thoughts on “Lorre-isms by the Handful”
Needed the laugh, and the truisms, today!
Glad to be of service.
I just love your honesty. My favorite Lorre-ism . . .
“WARNING: Busybodies are at risk for suffocation. Continually wrapping yourself up in other people’s lives will cause irrevocable harm. This may also cause you to be a pain in the ass and suffer from diarrhea of the mouth.”
I think I laughed hardest on that one.
AND…………….Don’t we all know so many people who fit into that particular category, not to mention the others.
Gotta love these. After all, if you can’t afford the gas, don’t by a car … and if at first you don’t succeed, you did it wrong.
Good ones. Yep…we could keep these coming all day.
Oops … I forgot something …. Happy Thanksgiving from my blog to yours.
You as well.