- Is the glass 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Who cares. Halfway won’t get you anywhere in either direction. Fill it up or pour it out.
- Look for your smile now. The longer you wait…it will be harder and harder to find.
- Most advice is given by people when they have been drinking. If you wouldn’t take a ride home from them……why would you listen to their “wisdom”?
- Once you look towards others for all the answers….. you have clearly forgotten the questions.
- If you always need to be the driver, make sure everyone in your life wants to be a passenger. Otherwise….prepare for the worst road trip ever.
- Don’t be alarmed if your kid says he/she wants to grow up to be a drug dealer. In this day and age, I think it’s slang for doctor.
- WARNING: Busybodies are at risk for suffocation. Continually wrapping yourself up in other people’s lives will cause irrevocable harm. This may also cause you to be a pain in the ass and suffer from diarrhea of the mouth.
- There are modern-day vampires. Some people just suck the life out of you.
- If someone says you need them to be happy, then that’s your first clue that you don’t.
- Judging without knowing isn’t just a sign of ignorance, it’s a sign of fear.
- You can’t run other people’s lives without putting yours on hold…..autopilot at best.
- Life is not complicated. You are too simple!
- If you can’t stand the cold. Light a damn fire.
- You will never be able to stand alone if you always have to be surrounded by others.
- If you can’t make your own decisions, then you aren’t really a grownup.
- Stick with the free milk. If you buy the cow, you have to take care of it.