I’ve been tagged by three fellow bloggers for “Tag, you’re it.” Now, I haven’t been tagged in a bad way, unlike the possibilities in my previous post (TAG). This is a game of questions and here’s how it works.
Post the rules, which are:
Answer taggers 11 questions and post to your blog. Also, link the tagger. (yes)
Come up with 11 new questions to give 11 new people. Post the questions and link those bloggers. (no, later)
Let them know on their blog that they’ve been tagged. (see above)
Janice tagged me: http://auroramorealist.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/tag/
1. If there was one thing you could tell people about you that might surprise them, what would it be? It’s a secret.
2. If you were given another chance at life, to come back as anything or anyone you want, who or what would you choose and why? I would stay the same, but with better looks and more money in my bank account. I can’t imagine giving anyone up in my life now.
3. Have you ever known true love and how did you know? I’m in it now. Because I want to kill him sometimes, but something holds me back. It must be love.
4. Where would you most like to live? In the realm of sanity.
5. What is your favorite thing in the world to do? Go to little shops and find unique treasures that no one else wants.
6. What one thing do you wish you did when you had the chance? Saved 100% of my divorce settlement and invested it.
7. Describe yourself in three words. Sarcastic, witty, creative
8. What kind of books do you read? Ha! Who has time to read?!?
9. If a stranger knocked on your door and asked for food or shelter, what would you do? Ignore them because if they go to my house and not my neighbors, who have a less treacherous driveway, then they want to kill me.
10. Which of your creative outlets do you enjoy most and why? Singing. It increases my endorphinem levels.
11. Are you glad or ticked off that I tagged you? The jury hasn’t come back with the verdict yet.
Daphnée tagged me: http://evilnymphstuff.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/to-be-or-not-to-be-tagged-crazy-game-going-around-wordpress/#comment-18345
1. When is the one and only moment when you can totally feel blissful? In the shower. It’s all about me. No cooking, cleaning or kids.
2. Are you a social media/internet addict? No. I find it all rather time-sucking.
3. Tell me your favorite dessert. Chocolate mousse
4. Your lifetime passion? Writing
5. What motivates you to blog? To write: myself……To blog: my audience
6. Introvert or extrovert? According to you, do you find this trait of you advantageous or disadvantageous? I’m right in the middle, depending on the situation or activity. Sometimes I’m a bit too “extroverted” with my words.
7. Are you a planner or do you do everything at random? I hate flying by the seat of my pants. It drives my internal clock crazy. I try to plan.
8. What do you hate the most about you? Sensitivity
9. What do you prefer the most about you? Humor
10. When I say ‘Change’ what’s the first thing that comes into your mind? Change the sheets.
11. Please, before you go, tell us a favorite advice of yours. If you don’t like it, move on.
Elyse tagged me: http://fiftyfourandahalf.com/2012/02/25/the-slow-kid-gets-it-again/ It was optional for any reader, but she mentioned me by name and said I probably wouldn’t do it…..so I had to.
Here are her questions:
- What color best describes you? Red
- Dogs or cats? Depends…..do they pee in the house?
- Favorite Broadway Show: Cats
- First TV crush — and does he/she resemble your significant other? Shaun Cassidy. No. My hubby doesn’t have that much hair.
- M*A*S*H or Mary Tyler Moore Show? Mary
- Favorite romantic dinner? Anything out without children.
- First childhood memory? Hiding under the dining table eating ice cream before dinner. If my dad found me I would’ve gotten the belt.
- Plot summary of your first novel? Someone was going to die.
- Are you punny? Yes
- What will you do when you win the lottery? Pay off all debt. Put money in the bank for the kid’s college. Then……I don’t know.
- Tell me about a brush with fame. My purple brush is pretty famous. It’s always missing because everyone in the house wants to use it.