Sometimes, when a “grown” adult, shows their ass (…not literally…thank goodness…) by insulting a person for no other reason than: “grown” adult is ignorant, under/over-medicated, drunk, or just plain unstable…………I have to laugh inside, after feeling deeply sorry for their apparent issues. This happened quite recently, when Someone Having Inborn Troubles (S.H.I.T) called me a “fucking psychopath”. I don’t know if S.H.I.T thought I would be angry, start to cry or what. BUT………I thought it was trashy and sad.Let me give you the back story on why S.H.I.T called me this: _____(?)_____ Okay. You know as much as I do. Of course, I could speculate. BUT………..My made up ideas would be as bad as their made up reasons for lashing out, SO…………I won’t go there. I am quite curious to understand the breakdown of their insult though.
damned; confounded (used as an intensifier).
OKAY………So there really isn’t much to address here. If you are going to throw out the word psychopath, bitch, slut, or even dumbass………..I guess adding this word in front adds “umph”. Good for you for showing some extra initiative.
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience
2. having no moral standards, restraints, or principles; unaware of or indifferent to questions of right or wrong: a completely amoral person.
1. having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things: an egocentric philosophy that ignores social causes.
2. having little or no regard for interests, beliefs, or attitudes other than one’s own; self-centered: an egocentric person; egocentric demands upon the time and patience of others.
SO………Let’s address this.
- I’m not amoral, except on this blog.
- I understand and comply with the rules of right and wrong. WELL……..Maybe not when I told my daughter and her friends that the boy group One Direction died after suffocating in their skinny jeans.
- I have moral standards, restraints and principles. AND………To be clear………what goes on in my bedroom, with my hubby, doesn’t factor in. BUT………..we definitely have restraints.
- I couldn’t confuse myself as being the center of things if I wanted to. My life revolves around my family, who know its all about me.
- I am passionate about social causes, especially those involving children. I fully endorse child labor.
- I take a great interest in my friend’s lives and what they are passionate about. Well, as long as it pertains to me.
- I am open to other’s beliefs and attitudes. So what if I don’t agree with your sorry ass views.
- I don’t demand attention from others. Please make sure to “chain letter” my blog posting to 20 of your friends or you suck.
SERIOUSLY……….All joking aside. Except for all of the sentences beginning with “I”, I am not egocentric. I am not amoral, and therefore, am not a psychopath. Besides, if I really were a psycho, you shouldn’t call me one. Real psychos wouldn’t remain calm and mature. They would go off on your ass and for less than name calling.
BUT……..I don’t want you going through life worrying about knowing a psychopath, and a “fucking” one at that……..I will make some promises, based on the definitions above, so you sleep with both eyes shut.
I will not:
hate someone because I wanted “their love” to date a person of my choosing.
send nasty text messages to “?”, and then forward them to “?’s” minor child and spouse.
get drunk and grab people’s private parts.
kill animals or people, except with humor.
invite men over to my home when my spouse isn’t around.
cheat and blame someone else.
encourage friends to stray, but criticize “non-friends” who cheat.
surf porn while reading the Bible.
curse and degrade my children for sport.
befriend someone, while secretly working to put their job/child visitation and freedom at risk.
flaunt my son’s special needs for my own amusement/attention.
pretend my mini-van is cool.
encourage my kids to do/say inappropriate things so I can put it on the internet.
think everything that is said or done is all about me.
become jealous and devalue (publically) others for skills they possess that I don’t.
lie about my age more than 2x.
think its cool to have minions.
go through friends like underwear because I’m insecure.
get jealous when others get attention.
wear white after labor day, unless it yellowed.
abuse the generosity of others.
get upset if my friends have other friends they spend time with.
say horrible, insensitive things when people are at their lowest.
double dip with the peanut butter.
try to turn people against each other because I need a project for the day.
be a S.H.I.T and take my problems out on others.
(Not that any of this matters to someone who doesn’t read my blog anyway, right??!!??)