Not much of a post……I know. I’m going on about a month of not posting (not planned) and I thought I’d confirm that my heart is still beating. YES! I do have one of those, although, I reserve it for special occasions only. Again……This is a crappy offering, but it is the best I have to offer tonight. A lot going on in my little spot in the world now, which is code for my flippin’ house. I will try to get my lazy fingers moving and get a real posting out (Articles style) in the next couple of days. Thanks to those who gave a damn and wondered where I vanished to, and for those who didn’t……..well……I didn’t give a fuck about you either.
Speak freely, but try not to be a big ass. Carryon! Cancel reply
My Words: This Day in History
Bread Crumbs Really Work!
- 64,147 hits
Not Too Old
- Woman NOT Apologizing for Being Overweight
- Ruminating The Rumors
- Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
- Taking my bow before the intervention takes place.
- It’s my party and I’ll make you cry if I want to!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Future Tense
- It’s rather deceiving……
- Fired Up On Facebook
- Someone got dementia in the divorces, but it wasn’t me.
- Cooking and singing lead to sex talk.
- Are you giving me the pregnant eye?
- I can’t stop flashing you.
- Flash in the Pan: Happiness
- Flash in the Pan: Lonely
- Jodie Foster inspired me.
Phallic symbol totally getting ready to launch upward. Watch out kid!
adult adult humor advice Barbies based on a true story bloggers brutal honesty call social services canning Cartoons christmas crazy talk dreaming drinking when I wrote this enough already Facebook Flash Fiction Flash in the Pan honesty humor keeps me out of trouble kids lessons life crap like a virgin pina colada pregnancy safe to swim sarcasm seriously? simple honesty smack talk someone gave me something non-STD related totally sober toys make good props Valentine's Day we didn't need to see this weight loss were you drinking when you wrote this What the fuck were you thinking? wife wisdom Wordless Wednesday wordpress appreciation you had to go there you know this is what you were thinking young adult