I always celebrate the times my children can sit still and stay quiet. Mostly, I have to help them with that, but it’s all worth it.
Archive | 6:45 PM
My Words: This Day in History
Bread Crumbs Really Work!
- 64,113 hits
Not Too Old
- Woman NOT Apologizing for Being Overweight
- Ruminating The Rumors
- Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
- Taking my bow before the intervention takes place.
- It’s my party and I’ll make you cry if I want to!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Future Tense
- It’s rather deceiving……
- Fired Up On Facebook
- Someone got dementia in the divorces, but it wasn’t me.
- Cooking and singing lead to sex talk.
- Are you giving me the pregnant eye?
- I can’t stop flashing you.
- Flash in the Pan: Happiness
- Flash in the Pan: Lonely
- Jodie Foster inspired me.
Phallic symbol totally getting ready to launch upward. Watch out kid!
adult adult humor advice Barbies based on a true story bloggers brutal honesty call social services canning Cartoons christmas crazy talk dreaming drinking when I wrote this enough already Facebook Flash Fiction Flash in the Pan honesty humor keeps me out of trouble kids lessons life crap like a virgin pina colada pregnancy safe to swim sarcasm seriously? simple honesty smack talk someone gave me something non-STD related totally sober toys make good props Valentine's Day we didn't need to see this weight loss were you drinking when you wrote this What the fuck were you thinking? wife wisdom Wordless Wednesday wordpress appreciation you had to go there you know this is what you were thinking young adult